воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will create KILLER art for you! 5.0 (27 reviews) Contact Me From Egypt Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 6 months

I will create KILLER art for you! 5.0 (27 reviews) Contact Me From Egypt Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 6 months












About:

Hello, I`m a digital/ mixed media artist. I always thrive to over-deliver; You might get your artwork one day earlier or a free revision. I have a unique aesthetic sense and approach.

What can I offer you for money?
  • A unique, printable artwork in high resolution.
  • Artwork that is exclusive to you, I`ll never resell an illustration.
  • Artwork that has my signature if you like.
  • A gig extra: Commercial use, you can use it for your book, game, etc...as long as you credit me as the painter.

What do I need from you?
  • A rough sketch (if you can).
  • A thorough description of what you need.
  • A description of what the art piece is needed for. (wall color, furniture style, book genre,...).

I`m looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


ekrumholz:I had an extremely unique and complex project. After reviewing dozens of users, Bassma was by far the best fit. Extremely responsive, creative and prompt. I can't recommend enough!

bassma2017:Amazing client! Very understanding and friendly. Gives spot on critique that allows the work to be even better. Can't wait to work on our next gig together.

blue2217:Always Awesome

bassma2017:Great as always, would love to work with you again.

blue2217:Awesome experience . Nice Accommodating person to work with .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий