суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a detailed vector line art

I will draw a detailed vector line art












About:

I will draw a detailed line art of anything you want. 

I deliver the vector files at no extra charge. Vector files include AI, SVG & EPS formats. Along with the vector files you will get a JPEG & PNG also.

If you feel confused which price category ($5, $10 or $15) to order, please message me.

Reviews


tinman0124:Good service

rumidas:Good Experience

zaposaur:The seller did a great job adding 3D depth to my sign design, as requested. Though when I asked for more depth to the vertical post, to make it look more sturdy, I didn't notice any change in the revised drawing. Of course t's possible my wording wasn't clear. Very happy with the result overall.

rumidas:Outstanding Experience!

dpiemont:great, thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий