вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will paint beautiful HQ character for cheap price

I will paint beautiful HQ character for cheap price












About:

i ll draw A welldrawn fullbody character of ur choice , With Greaat anatomy and nice colors and probably AWESOME Bewbies if a female 


  • # Sketch Gig :  10$

1 character Sketch  
no shading no colors . 
adding a background sketch : + 5$ 
2 days 


  •  # Colored character Gig :  30$

-1 character fully colored *painting*
- 5 days
- pose of ur choice 
-blank Background , 
adding colored background : +10 
adding extra characters : 
1character : + 10   + 2 extra days



PS: i have the right to Sign my artwork and post it on my FB page , If u want it private then pls lemme know so we can discuss it :) . 

Reviews


ellistair:After many gigs with Jejessee I am still very happy with the work and the product.\n\nThanks!

noahvasseur:I love the work thank you!

jejessee:omg thank u so much \u003c3

bmrzpr:Amazing work exactly what I wanted

jejessee:was really fun


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий