пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your portrait into a special digital painting style

I will draw your portrait into a special digital painting style












About:

I will make your portrait into any digital painting style at $15

Send me a high resolution and good quality picture of you (not blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far or face covered by hand or objects).

for $15 per person (portrait)you get a portrait painting of the head only.
for $25 per person (portrait)you get a portrait painting from head to the chest.

Final results will be sent a file with a high resolution/HQ 300dpi JPEG Format. (Not more than 3000x2500 pixels)

Styles : Oil Painting, Pencil Sketch ,my special digital painting style or any style you prefer.

NOTE : Please drop me a message about the project first.

Regards
Sarat M

Reviews


d3vdas88:Great work and always on time . Thanks

saratm:Thanks for the appreciation. You are esteemed buyer for me. I would like to work with you again and again.

d3vdas88:Always amazing working with him

saratm:Thanks for your appreciation.

fletch11:Great end product. Very happy.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий