пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will make best quality game art 2d 3d for you

I will make best quality game art 2d 3d for you












About:

--------------------------------------Welcome to My Game ART Gig-----------------------------------------------

If you are looking for awesome and unique design for you upcoming game then you are on right platform.
I will do any kind of game art listed below.
  • Character Design
  • Game Props and Objects
  • Game Backgrounds
  • Game User Interfaces
  • Game Icons
  • Game 2d Animations
My Gigs Offer High Quality Work for your game. You will be satisfied with the final render of your product that you want for your game.
If you want extra things not listed here please conatct me for more information or review my gigs extra for details.
I am available for work at medium cost with AAA Quality of your gameart.
A game design attracts player to the game when design is not good then your game will not work on any platform so offering high quality is my promise.
Thanks
Best Regards 
Aliakbarali

Reviews


thealchemyst:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

exelight:Very impressed! Great job!

mza299:Artwork is good. Seller just needs to work on timing or on the quotation of timing. It was a late delivery, even if you take into consideration the technical difficulties that occured when delivering the product. But the artwork id good.

module_x1:110 % ʕಠᴥಠʔ

aliakbarali:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий