пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

I will draw any illustration, sketch or logo

I will draw any illustration, sketch or logo












About:

For any kind of sketch, digital artwork, photo editing, logo designing or illustration.
The work will be done right according to your requirements.


  • Transparency - I believe in being transparent to my customers. This means that I will be reporting you about your order, e.g. Sharing the work in progress to assure you that the work is being done right according to what was desired and asked


  • Availability - I'm available almost all the time so whenever there is a need of communication about the order, it won't be delayed.

  • Cancellation - If at any time you have second thoughts, the order can be cancelled without any issue or loss of time or money.

Reviews


thvril2:Seller was always very reachable and kind. The job really has quality and the seller knows what is doing. I asked for 2 totally different styles of the same design and the seller did it great. Besides, gets the job done quickly. Thanks arts_hand

arts_hand:Outstanding Experience!

antonioagostino:Great designer! Will surely hire again!

arts_hand:Outstanding Experience!

trungle238:Amazing Seller! Great COmmunication! Super easy to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий