вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will be happy to communicate with you and make something unique and special for you! + See More

I will be happy to communicate with you and make something unique and special for you! + See More












About:

✉ Please check my portfolio and contact before you order! Thank you!  ✉


Hi! My names is Anna. I'm an illustrator and graphic designer. 

I can create any food illustration you want in my style. I'd be happy to help you with illustrations for your cookbook or menu design for your restaurant etc.
Just give me an idea or description. Please don't be shy be as descriptive as you can.

I always begin to work with a discussion of the sketch, so you will get exactly the result you want.
But pay attention please:
I create illustrations in my style only. No vector images.


:- )

Reviews


tashalalala:I've worked with Anna on a total of four projects now for a book series. Each time she has gone above and beyond to deliver original illustrations that surprise and delight me. I never expected to find such a talented, creative artist that is so easily accessible. Anna's work is incredible and I hope to work with her again on future projects!

jerrywagner:Great work

anmorozova:Thank you, Jerry! Great project!

tashalalala:Beautiful work! My second order with Anna and again, her illustrations have far exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to working with her again!

anmorozova:Thank you so much, dear Tasha!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий