понедельник, 26 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a band related illustration

I will make a band related illustration












About:

For those about to rock, I salute you!!!

I'll make an illustration or poster of your favourite band, artist, album or song from any genre. This can be anything from reinventing an album cover to illustrating a song lyric or even depicting an artist in a wicked way.

WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU WHEN MAKING A REQUEST:

  • Band Name (e.g. puscifer)
  • References such as album, current tour,  era, photos (e.g. money shot tour, money shot album)
  • Theme such as character, band member, situation or anything that comes to mind.
 NOTE: Theme is optional but strongly recommended.

Reviews


nightswim:I have to say I'm beyond floored with your artistic talent. This is perfect, thank you so much!!!

reichpenya:Hey Fin!\r\nAs always thanks for your kind words, compliments and trust, you're an amazing person, glad to be of service.

nightswim:Ahhhhhhhhh I can't even explain this one. This one has me rethinking all my plans for the future

reichpenya:It's always a pleasure working with you Fin, thanks for being so cooperative and patient, we make a great team!

nightswim:At the end of the 2nd part of our artistic journey, we have an image that is AMAZING. The art is crisp, articulate and just all around great. Thank you again for such a fantastic adventure!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий