вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will Do Full 10 pages Storybook with unlimited characters

I will Do Full 10 pages Storybook with unlimited characters












About:

Hi there,
I am an experienced multimedia artist. I will create different styles of illustrations and character designs for your children's storybooks and comic books.
I can be very versatile in my style: cartoons or semi-realistic drawing, black & white or cell-shaded. I will give a great look to your story.




Place your order now so we can get started


Reviews


brettandler:Was great! Delivered on time and did a great job hitting the brief.

zoe_jordan:Thank you.

quina519:Zoe is the best, she delivered exactly what I was looking for.

josomom:Zoe was very patient with revision requests and agreeable to work with.

zoe_jordan:Thank you..


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий