вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw realistic portrait of your cat , dog or any pets

I will draw realistic portrait of your cat , dog or any pets












About:

This would make a wonderful gift for pet lovers or an adorable decoration for your home.These custom pet portraits are drawn individually to capture the charateristic of your pet.

  • I will send a high - resolution image JPG format
  • for best results, please provide a high quality photo (or photos) of your pet.
  • I accept custom of every species (Dog , Cat , horse , goat , etc )
  • 1 package = 1 animal
  • Every inch in this design is 100% unique to you . Fiverr offer at an unbeatable price!

Extra gig price per figure :
  • Hires 12" x 15" (3600 x 4500 pixel) Large Size,$10

note : this is a digital file only .You will receive hi res (300dpi) of your custom pet portrait . You won't receive any printed materials. Frame and mat not include.

if you have any questions , feel free to contact me



Reviews


kellyschmitt:I am beyond thrilled with the portrait of my \

zettac:thank you so much , thanks for your tip

jagr88:Picture looks good!

zettac:thank you so much

musicalrob:Great!!!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий