среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will create line art in 24hours

I will create line art in 24hours












About:

LINE ART from any photo or sketch ASAP!

Will Redraw  / trace / convert any single(simple - 1 figure) image to a LINE ART

in this format:
JPG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PSD


Please message me first for the image to be converted to line Art, then will provide custom order if the line art is too detailed.


I also offering 3 packages for more discounts.

Before ordering, please don't forget to provide images first and please include with the order. If you need help getting images, just let me know. 

Feel free to message me for any other concerns! Thanks!!

Reviews


renadrane:Always a pleasure to work with Yhurrie! We will continue working with her. She really cares and is passionate about the projects and she always over deliver.

renadrane:All of Yhurrie's work is always awesome! She delivers fast quality work!

yhuurie:Thank you so much for such kinds words :) Glad to always work with you.

renadrane:Yhuurie is extremely talented and awesome as always. She keeps us coming back with all our projects!

yhuurie:Thanks for always trusting my skills :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий