суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will never stop drawing 5.0 (55 reviews) Contact Me From Colombia Member since Apr 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery about 11 hours

I will never stop drawing 5.0 (55 reviews) Contact Me From Colombia Member since Apr 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery about 11 hours












About:

Hello everyone,
I'm an Independent artist who paints and draws for everyone that requires my services, Mainly I do digital work, but I also work with traditional drawing, watercolors, markers and others. I can work with different styles, techniques and approaches.
I came here with everything I have, my creativity, my hopes and more, looking to share my talents with you. Sometimes I like to share my ideas and my art just for fun, I do this because many people like this world if imagination and how my mind can make it work, others simply fall in love or just get very inspired. Some people inspire me to create and push foward this things in my head. I hope you find a very nice and warm place to spend your time.
I have over 10 years of experience working in various fields in the entertainment industry such as animation, commercials, children's books, book covers and mobile games. I'm very passionate about robots, machines, aircrafts, surealist worlds, movies, animation, videogames, traveling and good food.
guess what, everything will be very nice from now on.
Cya Around
Wallok

Reviews


treasuredfish:great artist, extremely east to work with!

wallok:Amazing job thanks!

jordanlee21:really good service and delivered on time

wallok:Thank you for the order

oscarcastroviej:Todo ok. Facil comunicacion.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий