воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw your pet or create any animal portrait

I will draw your pet or create any animal portrait












About:

***Before you place an order, please, send me a message first. Thank you!***


The basic gig ($5) - a headshot portrait made in 3 colours or black and white.

Full body, black and white - $10

Full body, full colour - $20

+ $5 - custom background or an object 


Note: I paint digitally and only send digital files. I do not offer printing and shipping.

Reviews


serenaperez:It was very easy and I felt very confident everything would come out just right

svieta:Thank you! :)

momoandbutter:Great to work with and loved the final portrait!

svieta:Thank you! :)

captainpubbles:I would definately recommend this to somebody else, the work is quality and the service is even better.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий