четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a black and white freestyle illustration

I will draw a black and white freestyle illustration












About:

I will draw you B&W freehand illustration of your choosing. It can be almost anything you can imagine. I will then draw it in my style. It's that simple!
Of course, if you have some additional suggestions or custom things that you want to see in your future drawing, please send me a message.

Reviews


sophieisaacson:Amazing :)

hollowwater:Great job many thanks!

stefanljumov:Pleasure to work with!!!

c10e19m71:Working with Stefan was great. I sent him two lines from a poem and he drew an illustration that far exceeded my expectations. \nI found the illustrator for my poetry book.

stefanljumov:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий