четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw cute children book illustration

I will draw cute children book illustration












About:

I am an experienced and professional children book illustrator! I can bring your story to life with my cartoon style as well as realistic children book illustration!
I excel in a variety of styles including
  • 1)water colors
  • 2)digitally painted
  • 3)pencil colors

I make children book illustration both for kindle and printed ones!

My provisions include

  • unlimited revisions until you are perfectly satisfied
  • free copy rights of my work.
  • 300 dpi resolution for best printing results

I can also add text or story to your books and make them print ready!

Reviews


greatideasnow:Professional, pleasant communications, and was open to requests.

lovyaagarg:Outstanding Experience!

bethdefying:Great work!!

lovyaagarg:Outstanding Experience!

randy82:Lovyaa is a pleasure to work with always. She'll repeat until you are fully satisfied! Thank you, Lovyaa!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий