понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will paint or sketch any character design for you

I will paint or sketch any character design for you












About:

Ever felt that you wished you had a nice portrait of your character? Wether we're talking Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons and Dragons, or maybe something of your own design!

I'm an experienced artist when it comes to character design, and I will put this expertise at your disposal

I'll sketch something or you for $10. That's my cheapest offer, and it will only be in black and white, maybe some grayscale shading if there is time.
If you want a proper color portrait, my baseline is $55. This can be either a fullbody, bust or face portrait. A background is not included and will cost extra.

My pricing is simple. I estimate how long a piece will take me to finish, and I price it after that. There are of course things that are up for discussion, and I will gladly help you reach something agreeable, but like mentioned before, my baseline for color portraits are $55.


Instructions:

Preferrably, just message me. Just go into my profile here and send me a short description of what you want and I'll help you tailor an offer for you. 
.
Either way, you will eventually be asked to make a deposit to fiverr. When that is done I'll get started on your painting/sketch.

Reviews


nehemiahbrayboy:VERY DOPE, impressed

standard3d:Professional, fast, very talented artist.

nehemiahbrayboy:WONDERUL! Excellent communication and result!

reidwriter:The artist did a great job of creating concept art from my requirements. He was very easy to work with and it was a great value for the high quality artwork that he delivered.

reidwriter:The artist worked with me to create some character concept art. I had an idea of what I wanted and he was able to create the character and look that I had in mind.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий