четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will create an unique illustration for you

I will create an unique illustration for you












About:

Welcome to my Illustration page! 

Thank you for coming by! Contact me directly via private message for precise quote and best possible price, because every project is UNIQUE! 

Over the years I've worked with lots of amazing people on wide variety of different projects! I have a long history of book ILLUSTRATION, GAME and CHARACTER design, logos, MASCOTS... raster or vector, you name it!

Please, have in mind that this gig is meant only for traditional illustrations. So don't order if you want me to draw a person from a photo or you need a design for your webpage, booklet etc. But if you think that I can help you in any other way, feel free to contact me! Thank you in advance!


Reviews


christina1me:Shommyx/Misha is absolutely the best. His work is beyond excellent, he adds his own creative touch to whatever you want your project, story to visually project. I've been working with him for over 2 years \u0026 he always amazes me and I wish could see my reaction! I only want him to go on my story journeys. I'm blessed to ave him. He's so awesome!

shommyx:I'm so glad that we're finally working together again! This project is just too good to be left unfinished. So happy that we're back in!

nbrownhlh:Exactly what I wanted!

shommyx:I loved working with this buyer. We had a great cooperation and I really hope we'll continue with our work sometime in future

michaelappelhof:Always a pleasure to work with Misha.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий