воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw vector map in illustrator

I will draw vector map in illustrator












About:

I will do neat and clean map design with professionally .I think "Best Quality Makes The Best Success."


The services included :

  •  High resolution image for web or presentation (print ready  if need).
  •  Denote almost all landmark and location in map.
  •  Design image for different types of indication .


From where I design:

  • From Google map
  • From image
  • From idea of yours
  • From idea of mine

Why me?

  • Best quality
  • Quick delivery
  • Almost pixel perfect design
  • Get source file
  • Satisfactory and professional results.

Reviews


virtuallytara:Instructions for this project were simple and clear in the beginning but not followed- whole project fell apart after he sent this custom gig. Map is nothing like the example I sent, with instructions 'please make it just like this map' - but client accepted it, thankfully. Several of the changes I had to repeat- were not made 1st time(s) etc. :(

sadiur:I had made one few days ago and she accepted that . I asked her several times , if she need changes , please message . But she asked some minor changes and put 2 star review . She said me that \

virtuallytara:Good communication, easy to work with, patient and did a great job. Thank you :) Will work with him again.

sadiur:Thanks a lot .

romlin:Amazing quality! Best at Fiverr! 10/10 and Highly Recommended / Best of regards from Sweden


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий