среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw custom fantasy map for you

I will draw custom fantasy map for you












About:

Hello! This is Ren and i'm creating custom fantasy maps since years!
Fantasy board games, books and maps are my main passion and i'm offering my help to create your world.

You may need it for a gift, a book or a running RPG game, why  not maybe just for yourself !

I've decided to make this Gig the most clear as possible to help you move across the offer, so this is how it work:
You can have an ancient or black and white map for the basic package  and Standard Package OR you can choose to START from that base and upgrade your map with colors, tiny details, custom compass or also an extrasized map!

Both the BASIC (for world and regions) and the STANDARD (for Cities) Package guarantee Terrain features, labels, a compass, ornamental frame and markers!
The minimum resolution is 300DPI , the size is from 5x8 till 13x9 inches!
You can have larger maps as custom offers, if you have doubts don't hesitate to contact me!

More Questions about the EXTRAS? Just check the FAQs, or.. Contact me! =D

If you are interested in Board Games Designs, Cards, Battle Maps or Book/illustrations...Just give a look to my other Gigs!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!







Reviews


authorss:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

supermajid18:Outstanding experience!

smithmw7:Great work, thanks so much!

chrisbell131:I can honestly say it has been a pleasure getting to know this artist. She is a consummate professional and incredibly passionate about her work. The work itself is quite simply stunning. Elegant and beautiful. A true masterpiece.She took my few words and crafted such a piece of work. bellisimo

renflowergrapx:Thank you so much for everything. i've been really really late on this order and this feedback was unexpected for me. I'm honest.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий