суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will design any graphic thing in adobe illustrator

I will design any graphic thing in adobe illustrator












About:

[This Package Contains Graphic Design And Vector Format Converting To Images]

I am a professional illustrator designer. I do any type of Graphic Art. Like : Logo, Banner, Business Card etc.
I had this experience about 2 years. In this package there something you can get pro. These are:

  • Vector File,
  • Additional Format Change,
  • Any Graphic Design. (Except, "Book Cover" you will get it my another package)

How can I satisfy you?

  1. You will get a premium type of design from me.
  2. You will get Unlimited revision, that guaranteed until you satisfy.
  3. I do not only make design on illustrator, I also do in Adobe photoshop. So you can see what your design look like.
  4. I can make 2D "Elevation Design" for architectural use. Like: Building, Construction Projects, etc. 
  5. You can check my ability to your requirement before order this package.
  6. Finally, if you need any support or information; you will get it from me anyway.


           (If you need others graphic art, you can massage me in inbox. Thanks)

Reviews


krystalarcher:I needed a logo for my store. This seller's art was the style I was looking for. He did a great job, quickly and at a fair price.

raihan345:Thanks for your comment about the work. It is so pleasure to me

michaelorozco:Great working with.

raihan345:Thanks for your feeling about. It is nice to work with you

superninja:Great work! Easy to work with! I highly recommend to anyone. Just don’t take up too much of his time because I will be needing him on my projects as well! Looking forward to working with you on a regular basis! Thanks much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий