суббота, 10 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw illustrations for book or anything else

I will draw illustrations for book or anything else












About:

Hello, I'm Daisy, a freelancer artist living in Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam. I'm a 35 years old lady, mother of 1 boy and 1 cat. I have two services here:

- Draw caricatures/ illustrations/ greetingcards... base to your request.
- Write a plan for traveling in Vietnam for tourist and support to do it (book personal car with driver, book hotel etc...)

This gig is for drawing illustrations for books or other.

With $5 I can draw:

- 1 B/W sketch in my cartoon style (see example pictures)
- JPG file, 300 dpi, 4 x 4 inches
- Add a free text

If you want more, just take a look at my extra list or send a message to me.

Attention: The drawing have my little sign on, if you don't like it, just tell me.

Reviews


danastoica:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

alida2012:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

danastoica:Very nice quality! Delivered in time.

daisy_day:Thank you, nice buyer.

philip111:great stuff


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий