суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will provide you with unique design for socks

I will provide you with unique design for socks












About:

***PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME***

Do you have socks brand or you want to make one? If you need unique and custom made designs for socks, you are in the right place. 
Tell me more about your brand and your ideas. What color and style do you want I am here to design for you!!

I will provide you with 
-pattern
-illustration of socks
-color palette 

Extras:
 - Ai source file
 - any type file you need, for the production of socks

My designs can be colorful, black and white or monochrome. Just tell me what you need. 
Feel free to contact me with your questions.

Mina Sparklina








Reviews


ozansahiner:She provides the best service I've ever received from Fiverr so far. \n\nI would definitely work with her again.

minasparklina:I just love working with you. \r\nThank you so much

feldo2000:Perfect to work with!

minasparklina:Thank you. It was great working with you.

ozansahiner:Amazing job as always. This is my 5th order from Mina and I'll definitely keep working with her.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий