среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will design awesome pattern for leggings

I will design awesome pattern for leggings












About:

***PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME***

If you need unique and custom made designs for leggings or yoga pants, you are in the right place. 

Tell me more about your brand and your ideas. What color and style do you want I am here to design for you!!

I will provide you with high-resolution JPG 300dpi:

  • pattern
  • illustration of leggings \ yoga pants
  • color palette 

Extras:
 - Ai source file
 - any type file you need, for the production of leggings \ yoga pants

My designs can be colorful, black and white or monochrome. Just tell me what you need. 

Feel free to contact me with your questions.
Mina Sparklina

Reviews


ofashion:Very happy with the work. Excellent to work with!

minasparklina:Thank you! Great communication and interesting project!

jchaaa1:Mina is such a great designer! Always helping me on every project and never leaves a project incomplete. Thank you so much!

minasparklina:Thank you so much. Satisfied customer is the best one.

seoguru_:Excellent service, designs, and communications! I will be back. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий