вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw illustration for childrens book

I will draw illustration for childrens book












About:

If you need some cute illustrations for your children's book project, then this gig is absolutely perfect for you.

I can help draw cute cartoon illustrations for your children's book and all your worry will be gone! All you gotta do is just click "Order Now" button below!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE sketch!!


NOTE:
  • My default size for 1 page illustration is A4. If you have another request, please message me.
  • Do not accept NFSW
  • By order "Commercial License", the whole illustration will be YOURS & I will not own the copyright and not reuse the illustration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For detailed info or any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hopefully we can work together. Thanks! :-)

Reviews


nathanwelton:Incredible work like always!

glenncox:Very happy with the result. Thank you

design303:Great artist!

mikucchi:Great experience! Design303 is very helpful and communicative! I love to work with Design303! Thank you very much! Can't wait to work on next project! :-)

design303:Very talented!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий