среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will make line art in JPG

I will make line art in JPG












About:

I can draw for you illustration for your children's book on various subjects (magic, realistic, etc.).

The illustration may be in various techniques (watercolor, tempera, gouache, ).

First, I'll give you the outline, then I do coloring in watercolor.

If the illustration is in digital format(Photoshop), then eventually you will get a file in any format you need. 

If the picture is made on paper/canvas, you get high-quality scanned file in any desired format. Also, I am unable to process or edit the image in Photoshop(examples in picture

Thanks for looking at my childrens book illustration gig!

Reviews


lizzieloch:Incredible experience! She took direction well and was able to add in her own creative brilliance to the project. :)

lizzieloch:She did an excellent job with direction and adding her own creativity to make it even better. Great experience. :)

grammas:Masha did an outstanding job with our very first Lolli and Wolli Christmas book.The seller saw our vision and delivered heartwarming, professional illustrations of our characters. We will definitely work with her again and highly recommend her services.\nMarsha\nLolliwolliworld Infant Products\n

masha_somova:This is a very good buyer. This buyer is easy-going and tolerant for making corrections. Thank you!

evajazzdiva:I cannot say enough good things about Masha Somova! I just adore her work. My friends think that Masha was \


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий