четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw fashion or beauty illustration in watercolor style

I will draw fashion or beauty illustration in watercolor style












About:

I can make beauty or fashion illustration for you in watercolor style. Sent me your picture and I will make drawing of it.

Reviews


katielou:Such a lovely illustration...better than what I had in mind, thank you!

shandabo:So amazing. I get goosebumps every time I see Mary's work. This is the second time I used her, and it's another WOW.

normduhamel:She was great.. very creative and can't wait to give this as a gift.\n\nwill buy again

shandabo:Marynasalagub was professional and listened to all my feedback, resulting in a great final product.

mediasense:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий