вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw an anime bust portait

I will draw an anime bust portait












About:

I offer my skills to create a piece of a single character of your choosing. I am will to revise it if needed. If my style of art does not fit your needs, I am willing to change it.

Reviews


instalocking:turned out better than expected~ i'ma have to give the overall experience a 10/10 \n\nGot another beautiful piece of my collection :)

rethon:Took a couple days, but it came within the promised time frame. Didn’t really communicate but to be honest the quality is pretty good so their was no need for revisions. Pretty awesome, thanks!

syratube:Outstanding gig. For 5 dollars I received an amazing portrait. Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for.

vitaminheart:Looks amazing! Really high quality work and followed my references so well. Great experience!

rose_mrc:Great customer service and came close to my descriptions! Would definitely buy again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий