понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you an amazing pencil portrait

I will draw you an amazing pencil portrait












About:

I will draw a pencil portrait freehandly and for that please keep in mind that I need a high quality photo. I DON'T DO SHIPPING, but I will deliver you a high quality image (format jpg. or png.) of at least 3000 pixels so you can print it in any size and it looks exactly like the original. 
I also have to mention that I don't do changes from the way that people look like in the photo.
I can not wait to help you make an original gift or memory!

Reviews


victoriandaze:Great work! I am very happy with this.

iiii_iiii:I'm really happy you like it! Thank you very much for your order!

amcinox:Great work *.* thank you

iiii_iiii:You're very welcome :)!

brauliocunha:I loved it. I came out to be better than I thought !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий