среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will make digital illustrations in my style

I will make digital illustrations in my style












About:

Hi! You can call me Green.

In this Gig, I'm offering an illustration made digitally in my own style.
You can see more examples of my work on my portfolio (below).

I only work in Photoshop and can provide files in JPG or PNG (also with transparent background).

I can make a sketch for you for $10, $15, $20 (depending on your order) in a custom order.

If you would like to ask me anything regarding your order, please send me a message.
I will respond as quickly as possible.

I am the author of all the artworks created on this profile and I may post them on my portfolio or social media.

Thank you for stopping by!

~green



Reviews


frankiegirl28:Amazing as always!!!

greenmaggot:Thank you so much! :)

frankiegirl28:Perfect as always!!

greenmaggot:Thank you so much! :)

jenjen224:Green is such a pleasure to work with. She is very creative and listens.. I enjpy working with her


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий