воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw everything you want in the way you need

I will draw everything you want in the way you need












About:

I am a profesional Illustrator and comic artist,expert in Digital Inking & Coloring. I work for a lot of publishing house, the most important are Disney, Mattel and JungleKids.

I will draw everything you want in the way you need,
for your illustration, poster, character, wallpaper and caricature.
I can also realize comics page or comic book.
I can also realize vectorial draw using Adobe Illustator for logo or anithing else.
 
Always send me message before 
we can find a price together.

I have always a lot of work, so you must conctact me to know if I am free,
I do apologize in advance if I'll answer later, but it will be because of the time zone between our Countries or because I am too busy.

So please ask me the cost of your product before you order the Gigs,
and please wait for an answer from me,

I hope I can help you.

Best regards,
Giovanni

Reviews


ghelmstetter:Great work, as always! Will definitely use again.

gionny22:Outstanding Experience!

ghelmstetter:Great work, a pleasure to work with.

gionny22:Outstanding Experience!

motoeli:Perfect and exactly what I asked for!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий