четверг, 22 февраля 2018 г.

I will make the cutest, funniest and silliest chibies

I will make the cutest, funniest and silliest chibies












About:

Hi, I am Eumir Carlo Fernandez, a professional illustrator with two years experience in children's book illustrations in a publishing company and two years experience as a freelance illustrator and concept artist. You can check me out on my website/portfolio for my more sophisticated works.

Portfolio: http://theartofeumircarlofernandez.daportfolio.com/

I can make you any chibi with my unique style of drawing. I can make your girlfriend into a chibi, I can make your dog into a chibi, I can make your mom into a chibi, I CAN MAKE ANYTHING WITHIN OR OUTSIDE THIS REALM INTO A CHIBI. And It's good for all seasons and any celebration or purpose.

Every character will be an order of $5 each.
You will get a JPEG- 300 dpi and/or PNG (transparent background)

Background, Anime/Comic shading and highlights,Bulk package deal and Full color digital painting are available as EXTRA's in their appropriate prices.

An extra order of $20 for the PSD/TIF (Layered File)
An extra order of $100 for the commercial rights (message me if you want full rights)

Reviews


kharker:This was fantastic! Elumier delivered excellent work and I'd definitely work with him again.

elumier:Awesome to work with. And very decisive.

mrgrozny:Great as always!

elumier:Aweeee Yeahhhh Awesome as always

mrgrozny:Smooth, super fast and great output!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий