среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate a book containing 5 to 7 characters on each page.

I will illustrate a book containing 5 to 7 characters on each page.












About:

Thanks for visiting my gig.

Hello Buyers ! I will illustrate an attractive children book which the children love most. I will show you my previous books and want your review about these books. I need all the details related to the book.  like
  1.  Characters and their appearance. 
  2.  Items.
  3.  Background.
  4.  Scenario.
  5. Or any thing you think helps me.

NOTE:I invite you to inbox me so we can discuss about the task , budget and time.

I am able to design very perfect and attractive cartoon characters for children books. 
If you want a nice looking design for your book then ask me i am able to create it for you.
I know the value of your precious time, I will try my best to save as much time as possible.
 
Why me?

  • Original and High quality design.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
  • No copyrights.
  • And many more…
 
Note:  Before placing the order, please confirm full work requirement and cost & time.
100 % Satisfaction and full money back guaranteed!!! 
The work can be done (depending on the difficulty) .

I am waiting for your positive response.
thanks for reading  :)

Reviews


modernishzen:This is my second time working with this seller. Very happy with his work. He is polite and easy to talk to.

durrani_graphic:One of my best buyers. Kind heart and cooperative. thanks Lo

modernishzen:Seller is very talented. He communicates well and is very polite. Provided very high quality work which exceeded my expectation. Will definitely work with him again!

durrani_graphic:Outstanding Experience!

dstratton27:amazing artist, very nice to work with and very talented!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий