понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will create an amazing illustration with high quality

I will create an amazing illustration with high quality












About:

Hello and welcome! 

Please send me a message before ordering. I want love to be able to evaluate your project and determine if I can help you(in a timely manner) or not.

Thank you very much for the understanding!

The work will be delivered as a scanned 300dpi JPG.
If you require a transparent background PNG, please refer to my Extras.

LEVELS 1. ($5)
You will got a illustration in black and white with some detail of shading. i will deliver it as a JPG files or PNG ($5) on gigs extra.

LEVELS 2 ($15)
You will get your black and white illustration colored in simple one color with no additional shading. the shade just come from the inked work. you will get a JPG files or PNG files (see my gigs extra).

LEVELS 3. ($25)
you will get your inked illustration with full color and shading. you will get a JPG files or PNG files (see my gigs extra).

you can use my illustration for
  • T-shirt design
  • Colorbook
  • Tattos design
  • Vintage Logo
  • etc
FULL COPYRIGHT PROVIDED IN MY GIGS EXTRAS.
Hope we can work together! :)

Reviews


ayzinham:Thank you!

bekarious_:youre welcome

terrydoll:Excellent high quality work. It was a pleasure working with the artist and look forward to working together on future projects.

bekarious_:thank you very much. its a pleasure work with you

nestbronzeworks:Outstanding work! Thank you again, amazing quality and exactly as imagined, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий