среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will create one scene with up to one character and 3 objects and a background.

I will create one scene with up to one character and 3 objects and a background.












About:

All my prices are set for cartoon characters. If you want painted art, watercolour art, sketches or ink drawings, please contact me separately before purchasing this gig. 

Hello, I'm Balacafa. A professional graphic designer and writer. 

For as low as $5 I can help you with your illustration work. 

My basic price is for a $5 cartoon animated object (no characters) on a white background. 
My standard price is for a $15 full body character on a white background. 
My premium price is a $35 animated scene with up to 1 character and 3 objects. 

I also offer gig extras, including revisions, extra characters/objects as well as commercial rights. 

If you want to resell my product, you must purchase commercial rights alongside the illustration (even if you plan to alter it or sell it as part of a book). 

It is also extremely important that you CONTACT ME before you order so I can make sure I understand the details of your order before we begin. This will avoid any confusion and will allow your order to be quicker and closer to the way that you'd like it. 

Thank you for checking out my gig, and I hope to hear from you soon. 

Balacafa. 


Reviews


yuanzhiye:Great,will cooperation again!

balacafa:Great buyer. Thanks for ordering.

kumardip1992:I just got the illustrated video as discussed . Awesome experience n excellent work . Hope in future I will order again

balacafa:Great buyer. It was a pleasure working for him.

top_sellers7:The seller delivered a great quality of wrong. I'll use this services again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий