вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you like a superhero

I will draw you like a superhero












About:

Do you want to know how you look like, if you are a superhero? Or, surprise your friend with this, as a gift!

Now you can have it at just $5 for a full colour superhero painting with background in 1200x1200 pixel, 4”x4” JPEG file.


My work is in digital format. Thus, my delivery will be in digital file.


Please provide a clear and sharp frontal view of your headshot.  

I will draw from the provided photo. No change in facial expression.


Currently, I have 7 preset superhero poses with their individual backgrounds for your selection. Kindly refer to the PDF for the complete selection. Let me know if you need to have a custom order. 


Before you place your order please refer to my STYLE closely. If you are not sure, kindly contact me, I can show you more folio to clarify on my style.


Appreciate if you can provide your review after you’ve received your drawing!

Reviews


bombaybonedry04:My third such order with this artist....couldn't be happier....professional in all ways...especially happy with humility, and willingness to accept revision suggestions, not to mention lightning fast delivery. I will be back.

allanterart:Thank you very much for your support!

bombaybonedry04:Not amused at attempt to get by with less than superior product on first try.\n

allanterart:Thank you!

phillipstumpo:Flawless...friendly....ultra professional! *****


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий