суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will make a professional graffiti style

I will make a professional graffiti style












About:

Welcome to our new gig! As an offer for a while... every service (a word or phrase until 5 letters) will cost only 15 dollars!!Graffiti style with full coloring and background!

I work on the field of graffiti for over 15 years and so I am able to create for you your name/tag/logo in the best professional way! Everyone will be jealous of you!!! Trust me!

p.s. It will be done digitally in adobe illustrator and photoshop.

Reviews


leadssensei:Great work.

graphicz_7:Great buyer!

chrisderousse:Always deliver exactly what I ask for in a timely manner.

graphicz_7:Thank you my friend! Hope to work again with you!

carder78:Great experience! Thanks again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий