суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will design a seamless print pattern

I will design a seamless print pattern












About:

Hello everyone!

If you looked for colourful seamless pattern or background, you may be interested in that Gig :) I prepared 3 packages especially for you.

All my examples are 100% real!

If you need WATERCOLOR pattern, please let me know before ordering the gig. The price could differ from packages price, since I use real watercolor & paper.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. I'm open to any proposals!

Reviews


gabrielseal:Beautiful work, as usual! :)

kseniia_zh:Perfect experience. Thank you so much!

gabrielseal:Beyond impressed with the delivered artwork, do not hesitate to buy! I will definitely be back.

kseniia_zh:Thank you for your order!

yasmynpaul:Kseniia did a great job and exceeded my expectations! I'll definitely work with her again soon!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий