суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

I will do fashion cad drawing

I will do fashion cad drawing












About:

for cad drawing,
Please send me the information about your garment (anything) and I'll do professional technical drawing.

For 5$ you will get:
fashion flat illustration: front and back(black&white)

For tech packs and specifications please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


jlynn9901:working with this seller is great. I needed sketches for a new brand and everything i asked for was done. If any revisions were needed, they were done right away. I am still working with this seller on more designs and would recommend this seller to everyone!

fashionlovers91:Very nice client

swimjunkie:great follow up and revisions when needed

fashionlovers91:good client :)

swimjunkie:We went back and forth a few times, but got it in the end!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий