воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate beautiful fantasy scenes

I will illustrate beautiful fantasy scenes












About:

I will do fantasy illustration for the concepts you provide. Visual storytelling with fantasy elements is my forte.

The images will be anything under 4000x4000 pixels according to the buyers needs.
Here is what you can order from me:
1. Rough sketch = $5.
2. Simple character (quantity 1, black and white or simple colored) = $5.
3. Detailed character (quantity 1, fully colored) = $25.
4. Simple background = $5.
5. Detailed background = $25.


Reviews


scottepp:Great illustrations and delivery. I am very impressed.

scottepp:Brilliant quality delivery! Great communication!

raynorreynolds:Great to work with! excellent communication

madelinerose:Elsbro delivered the exact image that I wanted done. He improved on previous versions of this card to the point where it's now absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much Elsbro :)

scottepp:Elbro - you have done a wonderful job here to finish this illustration. Thank you very much - the quality is excellent.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий