суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will draw any monster, fantasy or furry character you want

I will draw any monster, fantasy or furry character you want












About:

  • English is not mi first language, but I can read it very well.

  • Please message me before doing the order, so we can talk about your project and the feasibility of this. If you make the order before contacting me first through the inbox, it will be rejected.

-.-.-.-.-.-

  • For best results, please give me reference images and all details you need. I specialize in drawing monsters, anthropomorphic animals and diverse non-human (o slightly human) characters.
  • Basic gig includes a semi-detailed lineart of one or two characters with a single-colored background. Each additional character, colors (except gray), and more detailed backgrounds (with objects, animals, plants, etc) have an additional price. Colors in the grayscale (for the character, as the example above, the tiny plant-monster) have no additional price.
  • Some images with a simple lighting and shading can enter into the category of "flat colors" depending on the complexity of the coloring (please, contact me before ordering to discuss this point).

More examples of my drawings: http://liqdra-art.tumblr.com/

Reviews


prunk44:Made some fine ass boots!

liqdra9:Hehehe thanks! :)

writerwolf23:Very nice again as always. Thanks again and have a very happy hyena Easter

liqdra9:outstanding experience! :)

delprieto:best working. very good


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий