среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will create detailed and unique watercolour artwork

I will create detailed and unique watercolour artwork












About:

Unique and detailed watercolour or black tonal watercolour paintings varying between A5 and A4 sizes. The concept or idea could be a portrait of a pet, a nature scene, or freelance style, its entirely up to the buyer. The choice of design can be messaged to me when purchasing, or additional ideas with revision included packages.
All orders will be scanned and delivered digitally to the buyer.

Feel free to message me any time with any questions.

Reviews


yourbestgram:100% what I wanted! Not even 99%. She did a perfect job and I'm so happy with my product! Thank you so much!!

sarasaxon:Was so easy understanding what she wanted because she was very clear with her instructions which I was very grateful for, and generous with giving me a tip. Just super happy that she was really happy with the product!

yourbestgram:Exactly what I asked and went above and beyond! Thank you so much!:)

sarasaxon:Really great to work with and loved doing this piece! Also layed out the requirements really effectively which always makes work easier.

randaldandal:All are great!! Nice work...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий