понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate and design a card game illustration

I will illustrate and design a card game illustration












About:

Hello,

 I can help you with design your board games and card games or video or mobile games! 
 I can draw whatever you want in my style or in the style you what (JUST SEND ME AN EXAMPLE)
 All you need is to describe me an idea! We will talk it over!

✔ I make a card from the sketch to final full color. And a card costs from $100.

✔ A card take me 7 days. If you want it finish fast, please add an extra $50. I will finish it in 4 days for you.

We will work 2 steps:

- Step 1 - Sketch: I will send you the sketches within the first half timeline of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the layout, ideas (characters, background, front ground) of the illustrations.

- Step 2 - Color: I will send you on the final day of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the color, light. I will not agree with any feedback about the ideas or layout at this step.

So, please help me to check the sketches carefully before we work on the color step!

P/s: The source file (PSD file) is with 1 layer for the illustration.

Please contact me before order to discuss about your order clearly.

Thank you!


Reviews


zinq_element:Very well done!

danh_art:Thank you so much!

mcamwong:Excellent quality art.

danh_art:Thank you so much!

rmalcolm92:Awesome very good work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий