суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will make any photo, any picture, super detailed line art

I will make any photo, any picture, super detailed line art












About:

Hi Buyers,

Welcome to My Gigs
I willdo super Detail Line Art
You can make this Image for yourself/your businnes/as a gift for friends,couple, n family.

This Gigs
START FORM $5
yeah withONLY$5youwill have a AMAZING IMAGE

With Only $5 you will get :

  • HIGH QUALITY IMAGE 300dpi


Dont Worry about My Result
If you dont like with my result, can be refundable

If you're Confused, Feel Free to Talk with US

Try this gigs n Feel my Best RESULT !!!

Reviews


manny_phesto:nice, did a quick revision, happy with the end result

musadadirejeki:thank you very much

lisaschmid:This artist turns work around VERY quickly and follows design requirements very closely! I enjoyed working with them and would recommend anyone using them to get high quality work done quickly.

musadadirejeki:thank you very much

cgrac2495:Did just what I needed perfectly.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий