суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your silhouette illustration and background

I will draw your silhouette illustration and background












About:

I create illustrations cause prefer to work with orders. I draw vector silhouette illustration by using adobe illustrator or adobe photoshop, ( but not editing ). Keep up the good quality I'm using pen tool or draw by using pen ink on paper, then turn it on my scanner ( you can see above that my work step ). It can be from imagination or from reference picture. AndI will deliver source file also with starting at $5 only.

if you have more questions please contact me.

Thanks


Reviews


artisticbob91:Provided a much better version of what I envisioned.

didda_af:thanks a lot, i just happy to do it :D

rainflowered:Thank You. Just what I needed.

didda_af:very well, and thank you very much, i'm so grateful to you :D

designsbybp:He gave me what I needed, he was wonderful to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий