суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will make awesome illustrations or concept art

I will make awesome illustrations or concept art












About:

Greetings
i'm an digital illustrator with a degree on Visual and Communication Designs.
I specialize in drawing in fantasy or armored theme, but i'm open to anything else. I will provide a high quality artwork, shows updates on the work in progress, and high resolution artwork (more than 3000x2000 px).

If you have any specific budget, wanted something different than my gig's package, or just wantto ask anything, please contact me. i'm open to any custom offers, and would be really happy to talk with you.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Reviews


jrodthehitnan:Another great product!

jrodthehitnan:Great process.

tessaloo:Great! Terrific!

traviskelly:Amazing like always!

brinarendra:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий