вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw any kind of concept art for you or friends

I will draw any kind of concept art for you or friends












About:

Hello, and thank you for checking out my 2D Concept Art gig!
I draw 2D Concept Art  for any occasion:
  •     personal or business use
  •     a cool social event
  •     a thoughful (birthday) gift
  •     a nice (christmas) present
  •     a loving couple (anniversary) illustration

Everything I do here for you, will be also put into my public online portfolio on deviantart. I have a lot of payed works there. I recommend to visit it. The link is on my each illustration. I am not that known and I want to change that. Hopefully with your help.


Reviews


daftvader97:Great again

teodorfoca:Super thanks!

daftvader97:Amazing as always

teodorfoca:Thank you. Very good client !

daftvader97:Great as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий