среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw line art or lineart illustration of anything

I will draw line art or lineart illustration of anything












About:

Hi, I am Samuel.....

Please check out my sample  work here:https://goo.gl/rirnrE

This gig is perfect for the illustration of anything ranging from profile pictures, Company Staff Illustration, Facebook Banner, Twitter Banner, YouTube Banner, Birthday gift, Wedding gift, Flyer design, CD cover, Books.. etc  

What you will get from this Gig

  1. A detailed and optimized line art illustration in any style.
  2. Excellent costumer service
  3. A quick response and professional communication
  4. very friendly rate.


If you require a service which is not covered by my packages, please feel free to send me a direct message which I can respond to and I'll be glad to provide you with an appropriate quote that suits your request.


You  are GUARANTEED total satisfaction, cause the attention to detail I pay on every project is exceptional.


I look forward to working with you.

Cheers,
Samuel.

PS: For basic packages, please purchase commercial license fee where necessary.  





Reviews


massimo1977:perfect work!! i will order more!

samuellustrator:Glad to be the Illustrator you can trust, Thank you.

reerunner1:This is my third time working with this artist, he always does a great job and follows directions well.

samuellustrator:Thank you very much Ryan, Happy to have served you better again.

delslp:Quick responses to my inquiries and requests. Great attention to detail. Excellent experience. Highly recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий