четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will design a Simple minimal artwork for you

I will design a Simple minimal artwork for you












About:

Hi fiverr Community , This is my new gig. I will design any kind of minimal art for your book/music album cover , movie/game poster , t shirt and other purposes. Just give me your idea , it can be anything and i will draw it for you.

My all artwork will be high quality and printable.


Please tell me your requirements or rough idea, i will illustrate it for you. Before ordering please inbox me.

Thank you.

Reviews


theoclothing:always excellent work

lionasifrafin:Outstanding experience as always.

theoclothing:Always great work

lionasifrafin:Outstanding Experience As Always.

theoclothing:This guy is the real deal! Does exceptional work! Definitely look forward to future projects!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий