среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will paint a gorgeous digital portrait of your pet

I will paint a gorgeous digital portrait of your pet












About:

I will digitally paint a portrait of your pet from your own photo. 

For $5, you will receive a beautiful digitally painted portrait of your beloved pet, best friend and partner in crime! I absolutely love working on portraits of creatures great and small, and recreating portraits of people's gorgeous pets is a passion of mine. I currently offer my portraits locally but someone suggested that I post them on Fiverr, too! 

One order is one pet. If you want several pets in one portrait, you can add extra figures in the gig extras. If you want separate portraits, just order as many separates as you need :)

Backgrounds, objects and things like collars and bandanas are included in the price of the portrait, though bear in mind the main focus of detailing will always be on your pet. They're the star of the show, after all ;)

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I can't wait to meet you all and your gorgeous pets!



Reviews


kliu00:I needed a portrait of my old dear cat and I got more than I asked for, absolutely beautiful.

clarkb123:Love the work provided....will be working agin with this artist!

houndnhoneybee:Fantastic buyer - hope to work together again in the future!

mckinney415:Absolutely perfect job at commemorating our pup! would definitely recommend and will be ordering more of their prints!

houndnhoneybee:Wonderful buyer, thank you so much! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий