понедельник, 3 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Or Concept Your Character In A Fantasy Rpg Style











About:

Just a note: Always contact me first before placing an order, thank you!



Yo Everyone!



Send me an idea and reference photos about the character/s you want to be worked up.

The more detail you provide the more fantastic the end result will be.



And if you order the premium gig specially the Custom party or planning ordering multiple gigs. Please don't forget to message me first so we can work out the details.



  • I can draw :
     

      Original Character/s +++

      Fan Art ++

      Fight Scenes ++

      Comic Styled ++

      Semi-Realistic characters +

      Concept Art +++

       Illustration ++

       Anime -ish +++

      Cartoon-ish+

     



  • Logo Designs are not part of my expertise, i am very sorry. And pets or mounts are a separate characters---.




Thanks and that's all and i hope i could be of service in the future.



Reviews


:

I was wanting to immortalize one of my favorite Pathfinder character for which the campagne was coming to an end. Very happy with the final result! The communication was great and allowed to really express how i wanted Calipso te be like! Would recommend to anyone who want an illustration of their favorite rpg character. Really was a great experience i would love to come back if i ever wanted to immortalize another of my character!

:

wow, now this is professional (!!) quality here! extremely happy. thx

:

Very good, loved the final product and he communicated with me through every step.

:

Great artist

:

It was a pleasure to work with Yoh and im really happy with the product! Highly recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий